Join our Team as an expert!
Our Open Innovation Test-Bed Bionanopolys aims at building a reference ecosystem for the upscaling of safe nano-enabled bio-based materials and polymer bionanocomposites for multifunctional and new advanced applications such as textiles, cosmetics, 3D printing, rigid and flexible packaging, foams, cellulosic fibres.
Bionanopolys Ecosystem is an integrated open innovation environment offering end-users technical, legal, regulatory, safety, environmental, economic and financial support. The Ecosystem will operate independently, offering a holistic solution, including infrastructure, capabilities and all associated services, easy to find, accessible, transparent and interoperable, through a unique access point.
As part of the management structure of the Ecosystem, the OITB partners have agreed to include an Advisory Board formed by up to 7 parties to support its strategic mission and business growth.
- to provide management advice about the direction the Bionanopolys Ecosystem should follow.
- support on scaling the business, tackling business challenges, managing possible crisis, leading expansion into new markets and other strategic or technical advice.
- To give the insight and experience for enhancing Bionanopolys’ reputation and credibility in the marketplace and increasing consumers’ and investors’ confidence.
- staying up to date with technology and technical developments in nano-enabled bio-based materials and bionanocomposites,
- participating in new events,
- having access to the publishable results of the project,
- learn and keep knowledge on industry changes, trends and sector swings, as well as standards
- work closely with new experts and connoisseurs, thus boosting your abilities and deploy new connections in your professional network.
- Participation in meetings (3x per year, 2 hours each)
- Confidentiality agreement
You are interested in joining our team as an Advisory Board Member? Please send us an email to get in contact!